My Son Died For This Damn Plant It Is Urgent That Everyone Knows, Kills A Child In 1 Minute And An Adult In 15 !





Most of the time having a few plants in your home is very refreshing and healthy. However, not many people are aware of the dangers some of them can cause. In this short article, you will find out about a tragic case that will open your eyes and choose carefully whit what kind of plants you will decorate your home.

“Please read this carefully. My son died because he put a piece of leaf in his mouth. This plant is very common in many homes and offices. It is deadly poisonous and dangerous, to the point of killing a child in 1 minute and an adult in 15 minutes. If you touch it by chance you should never bring your fingers to your eyes, as this could cause permanent blindness. Warn your friends and family.”

It was just another normal day; the little 5-year-old Esteban was playing in the house. All of a sudden he came to his mother and complain he didn’t feel so good. His mother thought that was just some indigestion or fatigue. However, shortly after she noticed that his color of the skin was starting to change and had difficulty in breathing.

She quickly called the ambulance and her child was rushed to the hospital. In the moments of great distress, no, one knew what was really happening.

Only after 1/2 hour later, the doctor came out of the emergency room to inform the mother that her son had died from poisoning. She was in shock, she had no idea what he could have eaten.

After the autopsy, it was determined that the cause of the poisoning was a large dose of a chemical called calcium oxalate.

This chemical is found in the plant called Diefenbaker or better known as Amoena. It is often used as a house plant because of its look and the great resistance/hardness it has. This plant mustn’t be kept in places where children live. It doesn’t look dangerous but is extremely poisons.

Data from 2006 in the United States, which registered 64,250 cases of poisoning with plants, of which 75% were children under 5 years.

In such case, the National Library of Medicine of the United States recommends using a clean, cold water to rinse the mouth and eyes and wipe them with a wet cloth. Then consume a small quantity of mil. Furthermore, it is of great importance to see a doctor as soon as possible.

Do not forget to share so that everyone will know about this plant and the dangers they can cause.

Source: naturalhealthyways

Share this Article!
Visit and follow our page: Boy Healthy
© Boy Healthy


DISCLAIMER: (NO COPYRIGHT INTENTIONS, FOR SUPPORT AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY) I do not own ANY of the soundtrack, property and rights for audio/ video go to the OWNER. If any content owners would like their images/video removed, Please Message me and I will do so. No copyright infringement intended. Copyright reserved to the respected owner(s) of this video and copyright parties.
All material on this website is provided for your information only and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action or inaction should be taken based solely on the contents of this information; instead, readers should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well-being. Thank you for being considerate.

SHARE THIS ARTICLE:



My Son Died For This Damn Plant It Is Urgent That Everyone Knows, Kills A Child In 1 Minute And An Adult In 15 ! My Son Died For This Damn Plant It Is Urgent That Everyone Knows, Kills A Child In 1 Minute And An Adult In 15 ! Reviewed by Arnold Schwarzenegger on 3:07 AM Rating: 5